Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Thank You For Being One


To My Friend
I am a different person,
a better person,
since we first became friends.

Your honesty helps me
to see my weaknesses,
and your support helps me
to turn them into strengths.

Thank you
for not saying the things
you think I want to hear,
but for saying the things
I need to know.

You're one of the few people
I trust when you tell me
that I've done well,
because you are one of the few
who will tell me
when I could do better.

You challenge me
to be the best I can be...
by accepting and appreciating me,
you've helped me
learn to accept
and appreciate myself.

Thank you for being my friend!




This goes to every friend I knew while I was in USM, Penang.

Mahayaudin, Nazri, Anuar, Julia Sukilawati, Khirwan, Ayip, Ayob, Izam, Diana, Azim, Zamzuri, Jalil, Hafizi, Zamzuri, Sadris, Fazlinawati, Nad, Shahaneem, Hanim, Kak Caq, Ikhlas, Kak Syikin, Afifah, Mamu, Adha, Ah Kong, Akhmal, Hafiz Ali, Akmal, Alice, Angelo, Adik Asyrul, Azirul, Azman, Azmir, Zahidi, Bashah, Birsyahman, Dolok, Eeda Dodol, Eda Cafe, Fabian, Fahd, Farrid, Firdaus, Hafiz, Huda, Imran, Irfan HBP, Izzati, Kabik, Lea Biskut, Mas Dutta, Mat Eri Yan, Mat Usen, Mohd Reza, Nasa Ria, Nazis, Nazrin, Nik IO, Nisa Butterfly, Nizam, Pitt HBP, Coco, Nasrul, Nova, Sally, Samson, Tania, Wang Kimia, Yukta, Kiki, Raja Ahmad Safuan, Ramli, Razak, Rina Suria, Runi, Saiful Adbi, Sarah, Shahrir, Shahrizal, Sharani, Sheikh, Siti Fatimah, Yass, Zainor Rezuan.


The list is so long that I might have left someone's name, but should anyone wants his/her name to be in the list, let me know... I have so many friends, that I can't list all the name here (limited memory space + slower processor)... Sorry and forgive me...

2 comments:

*BuTtErFlY* said...

Hi darlings..miss our memories at USM dulu2....hope that we all can gather nanti..u organize la..mayb we can go for vacation ker..mayb pulau jerjak ?
take care there dear...

*BuTtErFlY* said...

Hi darlings..miss our memories at USM dulu2....hope that we all can gather nanti..u organize la..mayb we can go for vacation ker..mayb pulau jerjak ?
take care there dear...