Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008, another 11 hours to go!

Some maybe asking me, what is my resolution, what do I plan ahead for 2008. Do I have plan? Have I come to any new resolutions? Simple answer, na-ah...

I just wish that God helped me, to give me good health, so I can keep on doing my work. I wish I had the time for myself, so I can be "me" and have some life. I wish I can make more money so I can clear my debt. I have so many wish, but I don't want to keep it in the wish list. I will put efforts to turn all the wishes to be true.

So, Gold Help Me!

2007 has been a year filled with so many good memories. My life changed in this year. So many good things, so many happy things!

And 2008, with so many effort to throw, I will certainly have less time for myself, and for friends who think my existence has becoming quieter, please don't mind to knock on my head to go out for life.

So, God Help Me!

For friends, I put one wish for you, "Turn your dream to the truest moment."

So, God Help Us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, mate!