Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Friday, January 4, 2008

Boring Saturday and a Screen Capture from my Laptop


What a boring day today. Errgh.. Don't feel like sleeping, since I had enough slept last night. What do I want to do? Going now, would be unlikely. The sun shines so brightly. I am going to visit dentist for tooth cleaning, but when I called, the front-desk told me that they have 4 customers waiting, and I would certainly have to wait. Man, so bored!
Maybe, I should be spending my time reading some book...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

yanmaneee said...

nike epic react
yeezys
fila
jordans
jimmy choo shoes
michael kors outlet
balenciaga
jordans
adidas nmd
cheap nfl jerseys

kayndesough said...

check that replica bags you can check here gucci replica handbags Related Site cheap designer bags replica