Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Memories Back Then - IO's Homestay @ Sedim, Kulim (2005)

I was cleaning my boxes of books and CDs to make sure that they are still good. Well, I do need some more space after all since my collection of books keep on being added from time to time. Then, I found two discs labelled USM (International Office's Homestay 2005). One of the disc was irrecoverable (have lots of pics!) But, still I am glad that one the disc was somehow intact. (To prevent the same 'disaster', I have copied all the files inside the CD into my hard disk.)

Emceeing a final program with Aishah

(At that time, she was my student, now pursuing her masters).

Wet time huh??

Reminiscing my good shape...

Me, Kushairi, Sunny and Jan.

At time, I wished that I had never to leave USM ever again...

No comments: