Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nando's Plamera

It has been sometime since my last post. Sorry, got hooked to Facebook. Guess that I need to make my blog somehow readable or perhaps not too outdated. So, here's something... KD @ Kris Dayanti versi Plamera @ Ketua Darjah decided that we all should go for Nando's - authoritarian sangat! So, here's some pic of us....

I don't know who's this hungry lady, cannot be identified (?). But I believe she enjoyed her chicken so much that all left behind was all bones and she with full force of passion enjoying her steamed maize like it was the last stick on earth.

My meal... How delicious and expensive it was! (I exaggerated)

They have the right to pose, since they were paying quite a hefty tax on the service per plate.

To the left, she just got her face powdered. Can't quite remember if I had already posted her picture above. Perhaps, I was mistaken with someone else.

While waiting for ordered meals, aside getting their face powdered, some may choose to interact nicely towards my camera.

Next pit-food-stop???

No comments: