Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Everyone's At It

This photograph was taken from a collection shot during Greece Revolution (2008) and has lots of meaning that when I try to put it into Malaysian's frame - it doesn't suit good. Don't ask me why, because I can only see that Malaysian is so much more fanatic and their thinking especially the Malays (though hard to say and bitter to swallow) - "they are the one who are right and don't try to challenge", they can also go to war unprepared and there shall be no second thought and they shall close their heart to other opinion.

While these may not be all be true, but those are all that I have experienced through observations and concoctions.

Well, they still keep it hung tight to "Tak Melayu Hilang Di Dunia" (The Malays Shall Never Vanished) by Hang Tuah and I don't see any work progressing to it, except deprivation and hunger to destroy those small things they own. Good for them.

No comments: