Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Let See Whom I Met During My Last Outstation

Cam biasa, trademark kalau turun Seremban - mesti singgah kat A&W dulu....
Makan kat Secret Recipe, my favourite Yogurt Cheese! Jaya Jusco Seremban.
Ni la aku jumpa, Shirwan... Last sekali jumpa masa kat USM August 2006. Lama ok tak jumpa.... Thanks sebanyak2nya bawa makan kat Secret Recipe. Sedap!!! Siap sempat mengumpat lagi. And hopefully, not too late to extend my congratulation for your next step to further your post-graduate studies in UM, whereby I do think that lots of our friend would love to see you again in Penang, that means you supposed to enrol to USM. Apex university la.... Takperlah cam ner pun, tapi tak tahan tu pakai baju batik, jgn lupa bag Luois Vutton tu.

Ada satu gambar papan iklan, dekat dengan A&W menghala ke KGV "Bulan di Malaysia tidak terang seperti di luar negarakah?" (Lebih kurang la bunyi dia) Lupa lak nak snap...

(Outstation trip from 2nd until 7th February 2009)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the advertisement! its was a precious moment to met u here at seremban evan just for a short period of time. wish to meet all my beloved USM friends, really miss u all.

p/s: call me if u r here again.