Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another JOB Interview

From: Human Resources (Recruitment & Selections)
Date: 12 July 2008

RE : PRICING ANALYST
=======================================

This is to inform that you are invited to attend an interview for Pricing Analyst as below details :-

Date : 17 July 2008 (Thursday)
Time : 0930 hrs
Venue: HR Interview Room
Ground Floor, Admin Building 4
MAS Complex B,
Subang Airport,
Selangor

Document required (to bring);-
1) Original and photocopy of Certificates
2) Original and photocopy of IC
3) 01 photo - Passport size
4) Original and photocopy of pay slip if you are currently working
5) Dress code : formal/ office attire (no t-shirt and jeans).

Please be at the interview venue at least 10 minutes before the time stated above and kindly confirm your attendence.

Please do not hesitate to call me, Pn. Azxxxx 03-7840xxxx or Pn. Maxxxx 03- 7840xxxx if have any queries.

Thank you

Azxxxx Haxxxx
HR Recruitment
MALAYSIA AIRLINES
Tel No : 03-7840xxxx



God always give me chances, new chances when I am in grieve matter. When I decided to quit my well-paid job and start over looking for new job, I tried my best to contact HR or recruitment. But only to find that person next to me will offer me a job, and I shall have to refuse other offers.

The first time it happened was in April 2007, I got 4 interviews calls, and 9 jobs confirmed (which I have to refuse one after another) when I already worked as software programmer. This year, I got two major calls, and again I have to refuse. I don't know if I am not thankfully enough to work for big corporation company, but I think whatever reason God put me to go through this, to receive offer from relatively small-size company, and refuse to go for big corp for big job - God must have some other plan for me.

God, give me the strength so I can be better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh..ok la tu..murah rezeki ang..pass la kt aku kl xnk..wakaka..

Aleph Prime said...

alhamdulilah.. cuma rasa macam x boleh nak pindah kuar dari penang lagi... i love penang.. hehehe.. besides, not prepared mentally to leave my comfort zone... this is 1 out 5 give corps that give me opportunity to go come work with them.