Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sedim Streams River - Sabbath Day

Yesterday, I got back to Penang early and called two friends to get to go to Sedim streams. Just want to relax and rest my body. My life was quite hectic and I really need a time off. I need something different than normal daily life, no computer, no internet, no busy road, no mortar-bricks building.

Sedim offers that. All it has, big stones with cold water running from top of Gunung Inas, the green scenery and another atmosphere.



When, I said another atmosphere - I mean a lot more of than I have everyday. People talk about business, money and plan for whatever reason. Here, the atmosphere filled with happy and daring action. From the picture above, the boy didn't try to fly away, he is just jumping from 5 meters bridge into the water. While the picture below, 7-year-old kid happily jumping over to his mother.

And another atmosphere for me... To swim around and cold my body in the water, and I mean the whole body... It's not a photo trick, this picture really took with a camera brought into the water (err... still need the technology though I want to get away from them for one day)



Got back from Sedim, we caught ourselves buying durian from road side... Very cheap... And see my friend's smile over his "interest."

Tired, but happy day!

1 comment:

WNA said...

suke pic yg first :D

waa amek gmbr dlm air tuh.gune olypus tu ke?