Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eid Mubarak 2006 (1427)

(Click to enlarge to wallpaper size: 1024x768)


I dig through my picture collection and found this digital greeting card that I made for Eid ul Fitr 2006. It was two years ago. Time was very quick this time around. Next month is fasting period already, and we are going to celebrate another Raya.

I shall release new digital greeting card, and for the "speech" - I have to find some time to write it, or else someone will come and tell me how my English has deteriorated ;-)

On the card, it reads:

Eid Mubarak Syawal 1427

Like the human heart the world points
beyond itself to something greater
and more beautiful than its present condition.
That something attracts us all, in different ways,
and leads many of us to seek transformation.
It becomes more and more evident that our own
well-being is indissolubly linked to the health
of society and our environement. It is possible, now,
more thatn ever before, to see that our own growth
is rooted in, and furthers, the whole world's advance.

Happy Celebrating Eid Mubarak 1427



1 comment:

double bed sheet size said...

I shall release new digital greeting card, and for the "speech" - I have to find some time to write it, or else someone will come and tell me how my English has deteriorated ;-)
king size flannel fitted sheet
king size linen fitted sheet