Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bought from eBay - Malaysia 20 Sen 1970






Bought from eBay. It has been quite some time that I have been buying stuff from eBay.

MSC4: 1970 (Total mintage was 1,054,000) (Standard Catalog of Malaysia Singapore & Brunei)

Paid price is RM35 (Inclusive postage).

The seller claimed to be UNC, but I have found it to be XF (Extremely Fine). But still OK, because I am looking for this piece for like a year already.

Completed my set! Malaysia 10 Sen 1971, Malaysia 50 Sen Extra Dot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Cyberwira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mcshesea said...

replica bags aaa quality replica bags wholesale india replica bags india