Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stock Picking!

Click on the image to enlarge.

I don't have much thing to do (new job started on 1st September, and in Malaysia, of course) - I spend my time studying and spending some money to put my leg in the water - trading shares. Life is made simpler with online trading. I just need to sit in front of my laptop, did some survey and research. When ready just with few clicks, my order is being queued. Once matched, I just banked-in cheque for the payment (or use CIMB Clicks). I love my life...

I got helped from Miss Lee Lai Chan (CIMB Investment Bank Bhd, Penang Branch) to fetch information on counters that I am interested. She helped alot, and I mean alot!

My friends came and bantai me that the market is not good, and political situation is not healthy enough for market. Ok point taken, but I have done my research and now is good time to go in, doesn't matter what you say [it is not that I don't want to listen, but I just hope that we can gain more experience before shooting advices]. For long term investment - I have picked-up some counters and looking forward to increase my hold.

My method on picking up is, look at 52-week price history, dividend paid and future hold by the company. Mostly, I am more interested into counters that shows good performance for the past few years and currently price is dropping due to market situation (not because management problem).

Ok investors, let drive up for long term investment! Err, what are you invest into... Kongsi laa...

No comments: