Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Movie Review: Kung Fu Panda (2008)

While have nothing much to-do (while doing little study during bored day of Saturday), I happened to download this movie. Err... It was like that I have missed to watch this movie at the cinema (probably, to tell the truth - I am on "tight" budget [RM8 pun tak mampu!])

Everyone, I mean everyone - as far from Sarawak, to right the person who lies next to me on bed (while watching some other movie) asked me, insistingly to go and watch for this particular movie. But, I keep on saying, "Naa, cartoon is not for me."

It seems that I had mistakenly adopting the idea that cartoon don't do much as it has very straight forward story line and there's no difference as available cartoon on the tv network. I am wrong and eminently should never amissed such great works of art.

Kung Fu Panda was to me, very funny - well developed story line and its drama resemblance part of what I learnt in school.

The is no secret for secret - likewise a teacher told me, there is no secret to success, everything is inside you. If you want to success, put your willing and strength together in order to achieve it. There is no difference from a guy to another - but their willingness to strive and their willingness to look for changes.

It happened to me last year, when somebody from quite well-known company told me that I am going to fail eventually for not following his set of advice for my daring to use different method that he suggested. When he met me early this year, he asked me "Have you re-applied?" Well, I just nodded, and reply with another question "Why should I, when I had already passed?" In sum, doing or being different doesn't mean that you are going to fail. It was just another flavor!

We tend on to look at something and keep on continue doing something that we are familiar with, and afraid of trying something new. Perhaps, that also need to be changed. Dream big and believe the unbelievable.

One quote that I like the most:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift—that is why they call it the present. - Turtle Master.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna wait for Kung Fu panda to come out on DVD at this point... Jack Black is classic for sure, he'll be forever famous for his work in School of Rock