Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Black Canyon Coffee - A Drink From Paradise... Available on Earth

I caught hot fever and don't know what to do and friends suggest that I'd better go out with them for fresh air.

Tired of sight-seeing, we went to try new thing...

"Black Canyon Coffer - A Drink From Paradise... Available on Earth" in Jaya Jusco Seberang Perai.

Read on... Read on... Don't feel like spoiling just yet...

Ok, you read their motto... And of course we are blessed, served by Angels.
This is mine! Blended Green Tea.
It is like drink from heaven. (Not bad, I like it)
Urgh... Can't wait for me to snap picture first. Well, they can't wait to taste heavenly-cooked food.
Lemon iced tea.
Lime juice.
Ok, this is my order. I can't remember the name. It sounds very angelic but only to find it was a fried mee...
But, still OK though... Not too expensive. Flash your J-Card and you'll be given 10% discount.

Asking me to visit the Angels and reading the angelic name food again? Na-ah... And the Angels are from Himalayan, the Highland on Earth.