Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Trying Fried Mee Sotong at Esplanade and Visiting Fort Cornwallis

There are many stalls by the field, across the Municipal building. I have never tried this and never know that there is its kind. Until finally, a friend told me of mee sotong (sambal squid mee). Since we are already there and I have been in Penang like six years but never go into the fort - I took the chance.

Coconut shake. (Shake your bum bum)

Ada orang tu makan, tak sempat2 nak pose.
This is the course. Fried mee and topped with squid sambal. It is kind of hot but you'll never know the experience of tasting new food unless you have one. Wish I can have another plate, but will keep that for later.

Itu kedai dia... Spot!

Fort Cornwallis, Penang Esplanade - Entrance. They charge RM3 per pax.
Ada nampak macam cucu cicit penjajah tak? Wah wah wah....
View from fort towards North Straits and Straits of Malacca.
The cannon, which I always wanted to see it blasts a ship. (Unless I can be part of Pirates of Caribbean, then I think I'll have a chance)
View from inside the fort.

I think it is a nice place afterall and now I am going to dig further to read Light's final will and those agreements pact between he and Kings of Kedah.

1 comment:

jalilsalleh said...

sorry la tak bagitau hang aku ada bukak kedai kat padang kota tu