Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How Adorable but He would too End-up in the Metamorphosis

How adorable that he needs not to worry about what is happening around him. But he stills questioning alot; what is that, what are those, how can he, why was she..... So many reasons given, but he would just laugh at the end, like those answers never bothered him.

He has no worry for what he is going to wear, nor worrying what he is going to have for his lunch. Everything would be ready, because it is time or he'd want to very badly. He smiles because he has fun, he laughs because he thought things funny, he cries because he didn't get what he wants and he run because he wants somebody to chase him.

Contrary to an adult, who smiles because he needs to and it is a fake. He laughs because of evil thougts and he ran because somebody is looking for him wanted him to pay for something.

I always wish I can turn back and go to the time when everything around me was so different; that my day fills with joy and went to bed as night falls because I want to wake up early to having more as nothings concern me!




H. Shahirasul Idrewoods

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post....