Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Muzem's Open House

Muzem, sorry for the late post.

It was October 19th and only 10 days later, I can squeeze a little time (a lot actually) to post this on my blog. So, here it is... Not many photo, since it wasn't me who snapped all these photos. I was busy, helping myself eating everything that was served that day. Sorry guys, it said "open house" and I certainly translate it very brightly.

Sorry, since I did not stay for long - my cousin rang and she was on her way to Penang, that I'd certainly cannot ignore and have to take way.... Anyway, I still have these to share...

Err... We still have Malay kuih, very special... (I mean it!)
It is free-lunch. Take it as much as you want...
Naughty pose, not for the camera... Wait a little while, you'll know who I meant.
Yeah, I know, it's delicious...
Pardon me for wearing short, I was from another social party the night before and caught for coming without proper bathe :-)

The pretty one...
The hostess.
Trying luck with the pan.
Khirwan's special inspiration, and turns him naughty...


Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri... Thanks Muzem, Nini and Wanne for the delightful foods.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tidakk!!!!! Semua itu gosip liar semata2 ..

yg benar;
Mek Lijah
Artis Paling Populer 2001

Aleph Prime said...

Kebenaran tetap kan terserlah jua... Sapa ada nombor fon dia????