Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Laksa Beras Kg Petani

Yesterday, I went to an "open-house" and tried their laksa and a man told me that there is another variety: laksa beras campur cucur udang dan sotong (literally, rice wheat mee poured along with fried prawn-floured cake and sambal of dried baby-squid).

I took all the trouble to look for the place. But not so difficult, because my officemate lives nearby and it also seems that my boss knows the place. :-) Luckily, sighed!

The original one, since it has gain popularity, many other stalls are selling their own version of laksa.
My boss enjoying his delightfully mouthful mee...
This is what I'm talking about...

The most beautiful maiden, Hayu Rafiza...
Even better, a family of six - everyone having their laksa except for the 8-month-old baby.
(These 3 kids just got back from school and went straight with family for the laksa)


And it tastes very good, I have two for myself (Ssshhhh....)  Should there be anyone wanted to try out, let me know and I'll fix time... I know Din would certainly want to have a sip at the soup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aduhh..namaku sudah silap dieja..huhuhu..