Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fag and Straight!

(During WCIT 2008, KLCC, Malaysia)

No, I am not looking for someone to please me, nor looking for somebody to be with me. No! But, all I am looking for is some respect for the way of life that I chose to live with and dealt into. My decision maybe wrong at some perspective, but did my decision put impact onto anyone, aside to myself? If it does, then let me know or get away from me...

I don't think that I owe any explanation to anyone for the way I choose my life, which at some point may be deterred to my decision. But looking back, I didn't do any deterring action in front you guys, and I kept mostly into myself.

I tried to be professional, I developed my career and I pace to be at par with everyone else. Looking back at my job which I tendered and delivered, it just the same with normal guys and at some it leaves me to boast myself, that I did better than those so-called straight-person.

Yet, doesn't matter how good my deliveries are, and how well I did for myself, people still looking at me because I am not what they called normal. I am not in the expectancies and forgive me for that, I cannot change myself to please you.

I'd like to be friend with everybody, and I mean I don't mind befriend with anyone. All I asked, just respect my decision, and if you think what I did is wrong, then don't be friend with me...

Asked yourself, are my decisions are diseases that will infect you later on. If yes, then get away from me! I don't need hypocrite and I certainly don't need you either.

To all my friend, be them who they are, straight-person or not. Thank you for being there...

... and those yang "geli", get away from me (because I never asked you to come to me anyway)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...bravo bro..im afraid i dunt hv a gut that u hav to tell the world that im actually not so normal..well in some ways..
-NashKB-

Aleph Prime said...

I wish u will one day, since you cant forever hide it.