Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Escape Place II

I don't have to explain much, but I do enjoy these very much....


Night by the paddy grasses.
Pisang tunjuk langit, sebab jantung pisang ni naik dan hala ke langit.
(Star-pointer banana, due to it's pointing towards the sky)

Rambutan!

Hang-over at local Malay roti canai.

Ulam raja.

Green scenery of paddy field.
Lalang-lalang cinta.
Manggo
Mangosteen
Wild Orchid



Just click to enlarge those pictures. (Olympus u1030SW)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a
youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


Also visit my web-site Pirater Un Compte Facebook