Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Friday, June 20, 2008

USM Theme: Series 1

Ok guys, I finally decided to walk around in USM and snap some good pictures; the buildings, plants, etc and published it here as USM Themes. I shall update from time to time. Anyone interested into re-using any image, please do so - but please state my blog name in the credit.
Some pictures are taken close enough to show its details, for example in this Series 1, there are beautiful flowers that I took close-up (macro) and in order to see higher resolution, just click on respective image.
All images taken using Olympus u1020SW, at 5mpx each.
USM Guide @ Sungai Dua Entrance

Click to enlarge...

Perpustakaan Hamzah Sendut 2


USM Mosque


Night from my office door.


Click to enlarge. Beautiful bunga api.

Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Pusat Bahasa dan Terjemahan (D10)
My office, Kompleks Eureka.