Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Something I never adore, but an escape place for me



I never have the chance to walk at the paddy field at my village, since almost everytime I get back to my hometown, it was night or I just have so many things planned ahead. Until lately, when I was in some trouble, and I cannot stand to face them - I need a run away place, a place I can escape for a little while.


Drove back to village, and the day was clear... I took the chance to walk at the irrigation channel, and have the sight-seeing of newly shooting paddy grasses, water-lily and the wind breezes to my face. I felt easy and wonder why I have never appreciate this for so many years.


And God, I thank You for giving me the chance to feel and be around this amazing, beautiful and lots of childhood memory again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.