Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Randy Pausch's Inspiring Last Lecture



I read Utusan Malaysia, and there was an article on Randy Pausch, who is spending his last hours for terminal cancer and delivered a lecture at Carnegie Millon University on September 18th 2007.


The "Last Lecture" for its has been well known, or the real title is "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams" was very inspiring, and receiving huge hits on the internet. I myself, has been downloading the video at YouTube that painstakingly spending half-an-hour of my life for 177MB - to tell you, it worth it!


It won't be everyday that someone can really knock your brain, of how much time do you have in your life, and have you been "wonderful" and tell the one you love, how much you love them. Pausch asked everyone to go through every second that we have with its full meaning and enjoyment.


Being a father for three, he has been spending moments of his final time to bid them goodbye in his own way. I learn so much from him, and I thanked him so much for putting some words that would have realized me of something I had but I've never been thankful for that.


Prof Pausch, I wish that God Almighty shall put His Mercy on you.

Watch his 76 minutes lecture on YouTube, below...


(I can't write anymore, there's tears coming down....)

No comments: