Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Movie Review : Accidental Husband (2008)


Last night, I was unable to sleep. So at 1 am - I played the movie to fill my "time" and waiting for my eyes to get tired again so I can go to bed.

Comedy as it might sounds and romantic at it may seems - Accidental Husband has a unique way of finding Love.

R-E-A-L.

R - Is he Responsible?
E - Is he your Equal?
A - Is he an Adult?
L - Is he Loving?

As Dr Emmaline Willing Llyod put it through on her radio broadcast - Real Love.

It wreaks havoc for most of her advices made grief - by torning away relationships. And that happened to Patrick Sullivan when his fiance is having a second thought and put an end to their relationship.

As way to make his revenge - and using Ajay's ability to make a "glitch", he made our Dr Love to be married hence in order for Dr Love to get married to her fiance, she needs to annul her previous "marriage."

Guess to whom she got married to? Take no other answer than Patrick Sullivan himself. So, she went over to Astoria to get him signed "some" (127 pages) papers to their "annulment."

From here, he develops love and she get swayed along.

This is a romantic comedy where "it is ok to make few mistakes" and find your true love so "you can stop to looking over your shoulder."

I would say, "Go and watch this!" as I would rate 3/5 - for their characters and contents.

1 comment:

Aqram said...

dah dolod cter ni but cter dia simple gla..best gak