Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Splurge 2009

It was supposed to be Glasgow, that was what my straight-10 days off for! But things changed pretty drastically, but luckily the transaction was not charged to my credit card, or else I would be paying for nothing. Well, it seems good too, as I don't have to cut my Malay tongue ("ever and ever and ever", I practically have this line all over my cousins). Therefore, here's the other contingency plans.... 

First plan was to off for Medan (FireFlyz package), but has to cancel it. Change the course to Thailand, but everyone worried. Since, I don't have any plan - I thought that I can leave for Singapore on friend's invitation (travel by train) for Chrismas and New Year, but another plan came ahead and to cancel as well. Damn!!!!

So, on 31st I went for last meeting for the year 2008 and got back home do nothing but watching Queer as Folk (season 4).

The next morning, a friend called over and say "Let's splurge" to Jerejak Resort! At last, an unplanned program seems to work better.


View towards Penang Island from Spa House, Jerejak Resort.
Spa House
In the robe, and I was forgotten that I wore undies bore BUTTERFLY. The masseur must have laughed at me...

Queensbay Mall, view from sea.
Jetty.


From Jerejak, we went to Johnny's in Queensbay Mall for their "delicacies". The steamboat...

Banana split, which I can't finish after having meal for four.


 Yeah, I finally did something for the holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.ada apa kat Jerjak tu..gangbang ke?ahaks..btw...simce u r the biggest Vampire movie..have u watched this?
LET THE RIGHT ONE IN
Impressive lor...
got 97% votes..
--Nashanteq-

Aleph Prime said...

nampak gaya gitu la...

Massage: RM195.00
Johnny's: RM86.00

Lagi murah daripada tiket flight ke Medan atau ke Krabi. Dah plan cantik, time nak booking online baru depa nak tanya: kalau gi sana kena pakai passport tak? aiyo... pening kepala aku...

Susah bila buat plan cantik2, mesti tak jadi punya... Plan "jom" yg kurang 1/2 jam confirm, menjadi plak....

wiki cakap citer tu dari Sweden. best ker?

hahaha.. tau lak, aku peminat setia citer vampire.. tapi ada gak citer vampire ala2 bodoh... aku download, tgk 5 minit terus padam...

nnt la aku tgk citer tu...

aneway, nash-paling-cantik-kat-kelantan.. happe newyear.