Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Melaka :: Another Lively Visit

While being here for out-of-office job at client's - my colleague and I spent some wonder time in Melaka, like I never did it before. To wait for dusk on the St Paul's hill, walk through the old buildings at night and wondering what would have it been 400 or 500 years ago....

Eye on Malaysia
View from boat while river cruising.

Waiting for river cruising trip.



St. Paul's Hill during dusk.


Another great view from behind the Paul's church.

Trip on double-decker bus around the town. It took about half-an-hour, if not more. Just RM5 - a must. For the non-roof-top, started at 6 pm. Wait for it in front of Taming Sari Tower.

Enjoying the town's night travel on double-decker bus.

Dusk view of Melaka's town.
Dusk view of Paul's Church.

A'Famosa.
There are lot other pictures, but seem that I can't post some of them here.. Sorry... Can't make usual post.

No comments: