Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Monday, April 6, 2009

MRSM PDRM

Cikgu Majid - when I don't have someone to talk to, he was there. When I was in trouble, he stretched his hand offering his help. He once told me, that I should keep on advancing no matter what people say. I should follow my dream. I should be great at my job. He talks like a father and his advices for me were like lots. If it is not for him, I won't be who I am today. It was for his advice when my nerve breaks-down, that let me pass the day in the junior college and it was for him that I studied hard to pass the exam, so well! Thanks Cikgu, I wish you good health whereever you are...
My table, form 5 (2000). I like to see feeling being expressed, especially to undertand the emotions of losing someone, losing something. That was why I put people in tears on my table, to watch their expression of sadness.
Flat-mates.

MRSM PDRM, Kulim. Class of 2000.

No comments: