Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Monday, November 10, 2008

De Landmark Progress Development

Bored and don't know what to do, I drove around and visited land site to see my new apartment development progress. So, here it is...

My unit is the one marked with yellow-x.
Back alley, which I am pretty much sure that will be full will cars once this building is wholly-occupied. Luckily, I have two parking lots. Parking lots for this building is the first 4 levels, as can be seen here, have been painted in white.
General view from the entrance.
The entrance.
View towards Bukit Mertajam, directly from entrance.

It took me 6 minutes for 2.8 km travelling from the land site to Bandar Perda roundabout.

According to developer, they are expecting to finish the development by June 2009 and should be ready for occupation sometime after October 2009. Hopefully, I can celebrate my birthday there....

1 comment:

amphan said...

i want to buy one too....any unit available ??? my email amphansaechu@hotmail.com