Aleph's

Aleph's
View from my village...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some Pics During Last Outstation (November 2008)

Ok. Just some pics to share. Taken during my last outstation (17 until 22 November 2008) to Cyberjaya (staying at Royale Bintang Hotel - free WiFi) and Melaka (staying at Seri Costa - no WiFi).

Pics are not in orderly manner. Sorry for that...

Eye of Malaysia, Melaka
Mansion by Melaka River.
Melaka River.
A Famosa
Inside St Paul Church
View towards Straits of Malacca on top of St. Paul Hill.
Someone is taking care from the inside city wall. I'd say reeling into the past.
Mind my tummy.
Taming Sari Tower.
View from in front of Majlis Bandaraya Melaka Bersejarah.
Nilai 3 - I like the art.
Nilai 3 - Another nice one.
I want this one for my entrance hall.
"Nak Jawa jugak, umo 25 hingga 28." Skrip sapa ek?
View towards Seremban Lake, can be seen also A&W. From fourth level of Seremban Parade.
Royale Bintang Swimming Pool. (I met Mr Clayton here)
Apak Kiyau tokeh karipap...
Errk... Cracking my head, slowly and easily...
Royale Bintang, Seremban

More pics later...